Description: (Santa Maria)
BST sold a lot of our “donuts”, the BBQ-A1. So we decided to make a Santa Maria style grill only bigger. This is a grill which can be fuelled with charcoal or wood or both. All our grills are heavy duty and constructed wit 4 mm steel. The inside walls and floor are covered with fire bricks that create heat retention and distribution on the side walls.
* Manufactured with Heavy Gauge Steel.
* Easy Close Door System.
* Fire bricks included for heat retention and distribution.
* Single Door will swing down.
* Finish in heat resistant paint or penetrated with special oil.
* 3 mm stainless steel wire to raise & lower V-channel grates.
* Heavy Duty laser cut flywheels.
* V channel grates are inverted and sloped to the front of the grill to catch fats &juices to reduce flare-up.
* Ventilation System.
* Heavy duty Casters.
* Wood and Lump Charcoal Fuel
* Drip Tray.
* The V-grates are now upgraded to 304 stainless steel.
The grill is made of 4 mm steel, 120 cm x 80 cm. There are 2 cooking areas each 68 cm x 50 cm.